End Point: 10 Downing Street
Join us on March 14th in London to show your solidarity and support for a peaceful, democratic Syria: a Syria without Assad and a Syria without ISIS.
It is more important than ever to show your support. More than half of Syria’s people have been displaced. Millions have fled the country. Over 200,000 people have been killed. Syrians have been tortured, shot, bombed, starved, and gassed. Lend your voice to demand action. We cannot let the world turn its back on Syria.
Procedure for the march: We will be marching silently to honour those killed over these past four years. Please bring a rose or flower with you for the march (preferably white in colour) to honour the people who lost their lives in the struggle for freedom, dignity and justice.
At the rally at the end, we will sing revolutionary songs.
- Assad is the biggest killer of Syrian civilians
- Assad has breached multiple UN resolutions
- Thousands have been killed in regime prisons
We call on the UK government to:
- Expand the Vulnerable Persons Relocation Scheme
- Contribute to expanding Operation Triton for Mediterranean rescue
- Work with the EU to allow safe routes for Syrians entering Europe
- Protect Civilians
- Enforce UN Security Council Resolution 2139
- Stop Assad’s air attacks – Syria needs a No-Fly Zone